If you’ve got more hair (everywhere) than you can handle, then let’s just say we’ll get along! Need further proof? Read on, darling!
- You have spent the better part of your life at salons and parlours!
Why is this taking so long?
- You’re convinced you can look like a guy if you go without threading for a few months!
*Talks to mirror* Hello, handsome!
- You can’t believe there was a time when you actually moved around with all this hair!
It was way back in school, but still! *Shudders at the thought*
- You’re super jealous of all the girls who don’t need to wax, shave or tweeze!
Like, why me?!
- You actually love the winter because you can go weeks without waxing and no one would know.
Big yayyy for cold weather!
- As if hair removal wasn’t bad enough, you have to deal with something called ingrowth!
Like, how is this fair in any universe?
- You’re pretty sure you’d be great in a battle since you’re pain threshold is super high!
Hello, perfectly arched brows!
- Your salon people are like your family.
You spend more time with them anyway!
- That awesome feeling when you’re freshly waxed and threaded.
*Take ALL the selfies*
- That AWFUL feeling when the ‘clean’ thing lasts for precisely a day and a half.
*Insert own gaalis here*
GIFS: .photobucket, giphy