So this post may have a vague resemblance to someone I know. It may be…sort of…modelled on their life. Just saying.
Okay fine, it’s me! I cannot tell a lie. This is me. All day, every day. Since forevs. Sleep is bae.
1) I make plans to sleep on the weekend like others make plans to party.
Oh yeah it’ll be a party – there will be a blanket, a pillow, maybe even two pillows if I’m feeling crazy.
2) I really believe in this:
If you love someone, let them sleep.
3) I get super cranky when I haven’t slept well.
Don’t call me a baby. Tu baby.
4) When you’re just about to sleep but someone calls out to you so you just pretend to be asleep.
Been there. Done that. Ignored you…probably.
5) I’m amazed that the snooze button on my alarm still works.
The amount it is used….
6) I don’t understand why my sleep annoys friends and family.
“Why are you so sleepy?”
“Why are you so awake?”
7) When I’m holidaying with my friends and they let me sleep in like the absolute cuties that they are.
Emotional moments happen later that day.
8) Although you know what’s better than just sleeping?
Sleeping in when it’s cold and rainy outside. #LoveYouBlanket
9) Others will not understand, but 5 minutes more of sleep do make a difference.
Right, Sleeping Beauty?
10) Lastly, RIP to all the breakfast buffets that I didn’t make it for.
It’s too early to enjoy you Blueberry Danish, too frickin’ early. #Priorities
Image Courtesy: tumblr, indulgy.com, grabhouse.com, pinterest