Firstly, Happy Teejri pretty ladies! What better way to pass time on a day you’re fasting than to find some entertainment on the internet, right? Well, hope you have a happy day and an easy fast – with full cooperation from Mr Moon of course – till then, enjoy reading!
- Oh God, why am I extra hungry today?
- I hope the mehendiwali comes on time.
- Damn, did I forget to go buy the mehendi cones?
- I better not get acidity like last time.
- The Punjabi ladies have it so much easier, considering Karva Chauth is usually in October.
- We have to brave this unpredictable rain and super huge rain clouds!
- [Married ladies]: My husband *better* appreciate this!
- [Unmarried ladies]: After all this, God better find me a super hot husband. Bonus points if he’s rich!
- I wonder if I’m losing any weight by fasting today.
- Ah well, at least it’s a detox.
- Oh no, I forgot to check if I have a pretty Indian outfit to wear.
- God, how much everyone decks up to go to the Mandir.
- *Takes extra effort to look nice too*
- Why is it so crowded at this Mandir?
- Oh look, there’s my friend…and my cousin….and my aunt.
- OMG, NOW I CAN’T EVEN DRINK WATER TILL THE MOON IS OUT?!
- This is just cruel.
- The lady at the Mandir said it’ll be out at 9:20. It is 9:25 now. I do not appreciate these lies!
- The hunger is getting to me now.
- I can hear noise on the other terrace. Do they see something?
- *Shouts to ask if they see anything*
- How do I pass time if I’m not even supposed to munch on things?
- *Thinks of people who fast regularly and shudders*
- Oh look! OMG – I see something!!!!
- QUICKKKKKK! Light the aggarbattis. I want to pray while it’s there.
- Tries to remember the lines of the prayer one has to say when the moon appears.
- Phew! It’s done.
28. Must message my cousins on the other side of the city and let them know I saw the moon.
29. YAY! I can eat now.
- I don’t know what the fuss was about. I love Teejri. It’s actually quite easy to keep. 😛
SHARE THIS WITH SOMEONE WHO WOULD SO TOTALLY RELATE TO THIS! HAPPY TEEJRI MY SINDHI FAM 🙂
Gifs: mashable, tumblr, sharegif